geoffy0404 0 Junior Poster in Training

Hello, I was wondering if anyone is familiar with using app inventor 2 as there are a lot of documents and tutorials online for APP inventor 1 the second and current version lacks some tutorials compared to the first.

My question is really based on the app I'm creating where I use the "ListPicker" and one of the propterties "showfilterbar" so essentially when you add items in the "ElementFromString" using commas, you can push the filter button and it shows a list of items you can search for and select.

My Problem and question is how do you link the items from the "ElementFromString" once clicked in the filter to link to other things after they are clicked. I have tried the " when (listname) .afterpicking do " event but is this correct?

how would I go about linking the filters clicked on to go to the proper area on a single page full of text and it locates the word they chose?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.