I am trying to send data from a UITableView into any type of database. I have 2 questions. 1: What type of database should I use (ex. MySQL, access)? 2: How will I transfer the database from a table view to the type of database I should use?

PS: Please do not vote down on this article. If this question is unclear in any way, please explain why.

If you're using iOS (developing for iPhone or iPad) you should use SQLite as the database, other MySql is fine.
When I started with iOS I found the native way of using SQL statements with sqlite tricky to get to get to grips with, despite using PHP and C# to interact with MySQL frequently.
My suggestion is not to bother with direct SQL statements (unless you really want to) and instead learn Core Data. It is also a fairly steep learning curve if you're starting from scratch but is the correct way to do things now.

sqlite and depending if its within the phone or an outside database.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.