plz i need a pascal prog which input 2 values,call dem A and B.print the value of the largest variable. (2)modify the prog above to accept 3 values A,B,C and print the largest.tanx.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Do you have any code of your own that we can build off of and assist you or do you want us to create it?

Actualy,am juz learning about it so am nt so good bt i belive you can help me create so as to have wider knowledge abt it..Tanx

If you read the community rules, you will see the following:

• Do post in full-sentence English
  • Do use clear and relevant titles for new articles
  • Do not write in all uppercase or use "leet", "txt" or "chatroom" speak
  • Do read the forum description to ensure it is is relevant for your posting
  • Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments

These are all the rules you have broken in this thread. Please consider them in the future.

ok...tanx

I used to do a bit of programming in Turbo Pascal but since Microsoft eliminated DOS I don't know how to set up the compiler in Windows XP or 7. Can anyone advise how I can continue to use Turbo Pascal? Thanks

Next time, post a new discussion thread, instead of replying to an unrelated one.

TP will still run in a DOS box, both on XP and Win7. If you want something newer, I suggest you check out Lazarus (FreePascal).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.