nichom 0 Newbie Poster

Currently I am working on a project (on and off for two months) called Chrono Leap. The main idea is that you will be able to go from the past to the present to the future whenever you want. You will face creatures and all that jazz as you go through.
You have probably heard thousands of these, but I would really like it if I could get some feed back on some really disorganized code. I am not asking to organize it, but merely for others to try it out, tell me what glitches they come across and if possible, their own fix they would use.
The game can be downloaded here since it is multiple files: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1fAp0oMBtseVzlxR2syTGI4R0k&usp=sharing
It is the development build, which as you probably know, has more bugs but also more features and edits.
The game has to be launched through the init.py file and is run through the IDE or teminal. It is coded in Python 2.7

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.