Hello guys I asked to make a library management project in the college...last year project many over here would might know...
I just wanted to ask you guys how should I proceed with this thing..

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I just wanted to ask you guys how should I proceed with this thing..

more clearly...
u mean the business process??

No..not business process... Its just a college project...

Library Management Sytem?
Go ask your librarian how the Library is managed and how the books are stored, sorted and borrowing. Then you can make a module for each process.

I`m making for a library where all the things are done through paper work...so I have to think everything...so how should I design the modules...

If this is a fictional project:

-I would make a class book, with some attributes like ISBN, name, author etc.

-Then make a class 'customer' with a name, adress etc

-Then make a var in the bookclass to hold the customers ID or name. (the one that borrowed it.

If this is a real project:

I would use a database, because it's a hell of a lot data...
Replace the word class with the word table and follow previous instructions

hi i am ashish tripathi ....i ugently need a project on library management in vb.net..
my email add is SNIPPED

more clearly...
u mean the business process??

Hi my name is Hussain Ahmed Chowdhury. I need your software & report. Please help me...
Here my id hacbd86@gmail.com

Hi my name is Hussain Ahmed Chowdhury. I need your software & report. Please help me...
Here my id hacbd86@gmail.com

do it by yourself!!!

All people who are visiting this thread for getting source code for his /her project assignment , let me assure you , you will get caught 100% time , you will not be able to explain even 100 lines of code written by someone else to your professor.

IThelp, I would like a prototype of a library system just so I have something to build on

IThelp, I would like a prototype of a library system just so I have something to build on

Create a database using your MS Acess program
Open Microsoft VB editor , create a new form , connect it to your database , do it yourself else you do not get the joy of learning or doing project assignment.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.