VB.NET:i want to select data from sql server 2005 DB table and displaying into text box that depends on combo box selection using VB.NET

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

abdalla,

You are in the wrong forum! You need the .NET forum! And when you post your question over there, DON'T RAISE THE DEAD! Create your own thread!!!

Damn necrophiliac's :)

Good Luck

commented: agreed && moved +10

i want to diplay text in textbox from database that depends on combobox .this combo box also depends on another selection made on combo box anybody can help me plz .
NB: i am using vb.net2005 and mssql 2005
thanks

You need to take a look at some tutorials on how to program for databases. What you are asking is rather simple but it seems that you dont yet have a grasp on even connecting to a database since your question isnt more exact.

Here is a link to the MSDN that will give you some examples and get you started. If you are still stuck after that be more specific about where exactly you are stuck trying to retrieve the data.

Data Walkthroughs

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.