I have text box and button when i clik tht button it has to display all the data if it is relevent to the data else it has to say no data .

my project is about track cd. name textbox that i want to search is txtTitle.Please help me!!Urgent.

i want something like search forum in this website when u clik on search it will get the data same way i need the solution either it is from database or index service

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,

You can find an example how to do it, here.

commented: the link is a bad one -1

Hi,

You can find an example how to do it, here.

The example can now be found here

SqlComm.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM Personal_Information where " + cbSearch.Text + " LIKE '%" & txtSearch.Text & "%'" = searcher

then reload the object you are using for displaying the database

I have text box and button when i clik tht button it has to display all the data if it is relevent to the data else it has to say no data .

my project is about track cd. name textbox that i want to search is txtTitle.Please help me!!Urgent.

i want something like search forum in this website when u clik on search it will get the data same way i need the solution either it is from database or index service

what DMBS are you working with? this is very important so anyone with a solution can give a complete sample code for you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.