Hey!

My app has a nice menu strip, with two tool strips, one containing file options, and other contanining options options (oO)

The bad part is... the options toolstip has two subitems that should be excluse. Like: I click one, other gets unclicked and become not functional. I've tried it, but with no sucess.

A little help, maybe? =)

Thanks a lot! Here is a screen of what I'm saying:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi.. u should check or unchecked the sub items. if u disable another on clicking the other then how will u enable the disable one..(because u cant click disabled item)

here use something like this:

Private Sub Sub1ToolStripMenuItem1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Sub1ToolStripMenuItem1.Click

Sub2ToolStripMenuItem.Checked = False
        Sub1ToolStripMenuItem1.Checked = True

End Sub

Private Sub Sub2ToolStripMenuItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Sub2ToolStripMenuItem.Click

Sub2ToolStripMenuItem.Checked = True
        Sub1ToolStripMenuItem1.Checked = False
    End Sub

I was trying to do with Ifs and I would NEVER think on this. Tomorrow I'll try it, now I have to sleep (its 2:30Am here.)

Thanks in advance!

It worked perfectly (:
I was being so dumb... hahaha!

Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.