Hi all,

1. When I insert an icon in my VB.NET form, for example: a small shield icon, a white box appears around it and it's very annoying and ugly! I want to disappear the white box at the back of my .ico image.

2. This white backgroud not only appears on .ico files, but also on normal image files like .png, .jpg, .bmp.

Please help me for both the file types. Any type of help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Im not sure if that's a problem with VB or the images that you have; Im more inclined to believe that its the images that you load into your VB form. If you have access to photoshop, try that to remove the white background. If you're still having trouble, let me know, maybe i can help clear up your image.

Im not sure if that's a problem with VB or the images that you have; Im more inclined to believe that its the images that you load into your VB form. If you have access to photoshop, try that to remove the white background. If you're still having trouble, let me know, maybe i can help clear up your image.

Hi again,
I have attached the .png picture for you to remove the background. I am sure you can do it. I will try to remove the white background for the .ico image file myself.

Thanks

This should work now for you. Let me know if it's ok.

This should work now for you. Let me know if it's ok.

Hey!

Thanks for the editing! This worked fine for me! Can you please tell me how did you do it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.