Dear friends
I have a query regarding VB.NET....Whenever we type any code on the code page not on the design page all the controls that appear on the screen
for eg:- if I type "Textbox." different options is available on screen in a drop down list
like "Equals,Fromchild handle.formequals...etc.etc" or else If i type "keyPreview." we get another drop down list like "false sting,get hash code...etc...etc.."
So my question is is it possible to know all these drop down elements of any command
If yes how can i learn it ???What book should i refer??any tutorials???? BCoz every time i look an example of program there are new functions,commands etc
Plz Plz PLz help
Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If i have understood your query properly then ur talking about the intelisence in Visual studio.
Everything is object of class.. for example textbox is a class and it is having methods,functions, properties etc... So when Microsoftt release new framework or updates. it adds the new behaviour to these classes so you will find the new options in drop down. Hope this helps

Hi!

As you have been asked for:

how can i learn it ???What book should i refer??any tutorials????

I would recommend you to go through msdn.microsoft.com
and search about that topic.

For example:
I want to know the methods and properties supported by ArrayList so have a look at this:
ArrayList Class

VB.NET
salut
je cherche le code du bouton "chercher" (recherche des caractéristique d'un client par exemple selon son numero de CIN)

VB.NET
salut
je cherche le code du bouton "chercher" (recherche des caractéristique d'un client par exemple selon son numero de CIN)

Can you please clarify? I don't know much in French, but as far as I can see, you mean you're searching for a code of a searching button. It searches for characteristics of some client according to his/her CIN number for instance. (Although I didn't recognize this abbreviation).
Am I right with this?
Seems to me that you're Tunisian. If you can send me your post in Arabic, I'll try to translate it into English for you.

commented: thanks for translation +10
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.