I am currently working on a program for a higher or lower card game. I have my game set up and in place, however I am having trouble keeping track of the cards that have already been drawn from the deck. I am only playing with one deck and need to make sure that once a card is drawn it is placed in a discard pile and will not be drawn again. I did not post my code due to other students in my class using this forum for their version of the assignment. If someone would be willing to take a look at my code I can send it to you via private message. Thanks!

I am currently working on a program for a higher or lower card game. I have my game set up and in place, however I am having trouble keeping track of the cards that have already been drawn from the deck. I am only playing with one deck and need to make sure that once a card is drawn it is placed in a discard pile and will not be drawn again. I did not post my code due to other students in my class using this forum for their version of the assignment. If someone would be willing to take a look at my code I can send it to you via private message. Thanks!

Why not put the cards into an Arraylist, then you can use remove

dim Deck as new arraylist
Deck.Remove(I)

hay bballdrew45

i have a question is it possible to send me the code of the game please
(gianni.joris@gmail.com)

thanx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.