I have two items which can be selected from two seperate comboboxes. I need to populate a 3rd combobox with range calculated from selection of first two. Default for this 3rd box must be 0 with plus and minus range. A little help would be much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Something like this might work:

ComboBox3.DataSource = Enumerable.Range(-10, 20).ToList

This will populate the combobox with the integers from -10 to 10

Thanks tinstaafl, I get that and have adapted it to solve one problem. My next problem is where I need the result range to be from 0 to a lower end of range then a break (preferably with a 0) before starting again at higher end of range to another calculated high end. As example: 10, 15, 20, 25, ... 0 ... 65, 70, 80 etc. Ranges and increments will all be calculated depending on other input. Is this possible and, if it is, how ?

You should probably mark this one solved and start a new question with some code that might help explain what it is you're trying to do. Keeping the questions to one problem at a time helps people when they are searching for help on similar problems.

Of course, sorry, I'll do that

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.