Can i do something international using which side of vb.net whether it is ado.net, webservices which one please guide me

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Huh? Say what?

You talk about talent and difficulty. SO i think that every aspects have been studied by the people. There is no place for new commer to come and show there talent?
Secondly i want to ask that is there any facility provided in vb.net to work of embedded software system withe reliability?

please guide me

First off, new people are always welcome, and those contributing as well, my initial reply was just as it states... confused? :confused:

you stated:

Can i do something international using which side of vb.net whether it is ado.net, webservices which one please guide me

:!:
The question is both vague, if not completely wide open for a response. What specifically are you wanting to do internationally? :confused:

VB NET side? VB.Net is a OOP (Object Oriented Programming) language used in development of several software applications.

ADO.Net (Access Data Object) is apart of VB.Net Language, C#Sharp, etc of the .NET framework. It is actually a seperate entity in its own right. :cool:

Webservices are a means of providing a "web" service in a particular language. In this case you suggest VB.Net.

Here is a link to .NET Framework Website (@ Microsoft) which also has an FAQ on .NET. :cool:

You talk about talent and difficulty. SO i think that every aspects have been studied by the people. There is no place for new commer to come and show there talent?

No, my "quote" of a famous author is not a statement that anyone here knows everything. Chill out dude! And I said nothing to the contrary about new users. New forumites are always welcome (right Dani). But so is clarity in what they are asking about. i.e. specifics!

Secondly i want to ask that is there any facility provided in vb.net to work of embedded software system withe reliability?

Please guide me?!

I think I know what your asking here, but maybe you could clarify if I am wrong. Are you asking? Is the a means of using VB.Net to work in conjugation with current Operating systems, and applications.??

In short (very short) Yes!. Linux and .NET are being worked on as we speak. And as long as you have the .Net Framework installed in your (currently Windows operating system), the applications you create will work "fine".

Hope this helps!

Very "professional"

Hey, I try! :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.