Hello,

I have a login form in Access which has a combobox and ac ommand button.
The combobox has a list of customernames. On selected the customer in the CBox or specifying a part of the customername, when i click the commbuton i should get another form having a list of customers specified in a listbox. based on the result, i select a particular customer in the listbox use a Commbuton and copy the customername back to the combobox. Can u plse suggest how i should go about it.
thank u

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

is the username stored in the database ?

i hav'nt gone to the extent of creating username .... so i have 2 simple forms
form1- combobox,commandbutton
form2- listbox, commnadbutton

know after solving a part of my prob.... the remaining question is how to copy the value i selected in listbox(form2) into combobox(form1). what is the logic i need to use so that on cliking Commandbutton in form2 i should get the customername in combobox(form1)

now after solving a part of my prob.... the remaining question is how to copy the value i selected in listbox(form2) into combobox(form1). what is the logic i need to use so that on cliking Commandbutton in form2 i should get the customername in combobox(form1)

what is the logic i need to use so that on cliking Commandbutton in form2 i should get the customername in combobox(form1)

No 'logic' as such. You need to be well-conversant with the basic properties and methods of the listbox and combobox controls.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.