For the life of me, I can't get this to work.... What am I doing wrong?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Private Sub webBrowser1_ProgressChange(ByVal Progress As Long, ByVal ProgressMax As Long)
        On Error Resume Next
        If Progress = -1 Then ProgressBar1.Value = 100
        lbl1.Text = "Done"
        ProgressBar1.Visible = False
        If Progress > 0 And ProgressMax > 0 Then
            ProgressBar1.Visible = True
            ProgressBar1.Value = Progress * 100 / ProgressMax
            lbl1.Text = Int(Progress * 100 / ProgressMax) & "%"
        End If

End Sub

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Whats the error you received?

Does "lbl1" refer to a Label control on a form? If so, you should be setting "lbl1.Caption" instead of "lbl1.Text" equal to your value.

If this is not the case, we need more information about your application before we can provide guidance.

I'm not getting any error messages. The progress bar is displaying, but it's not showing any increments. I changed lbl1 to lbl1.Caption and it's giving me the error message, "'Caption' is not a member of 'System.Windows.Forms.Label'"

Is this .Net? And Windows Forms? <sigh> Okay, forget about the lbl1.Caption thing. That's only for VB6 controls.

I'm not really a .Net guy, but I do know that you can't just set the values and have the progress bar magically increment itself. You have to set the progress bar maximum and minimum values, then use the PerformStep method to advance the progress bar. Here's a link to more information about using the Windows Forms Progress Bar PerformStep method.

yuo try this, you need to change bll to progress.

1.Private Sub webBrowser1_ProgressChange(ByVal Progress As 2.Long, ByVal ProgressMax As Long)
3. On Error Resume Next
4. If Progress = -1 Then ProgressBar1.Value = 100
5. ProgressBar1.Value = "Done"
6. ProgressBar1.Visible = False
7. If Progress > 0 And ProgressMax > 0 Then
8. ProgressBar1.Visible = True
9. ProgressBar1.Value = Progress * 100 / ProgressMax
10. ProgressBar1.Value = Int(Progress * 100 / 11.ProgressMax) & "%"
12. End If
13. End Sub

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.