Hi,

i want the difference of time between clicking two buttons in a label. i tried most of the things but not working for me. could anyone provide me the exact coding for this. There are multiple coding already there for those buttons however i want to use it to watch the break timings of the users. Please provide the exact code for this.

This would be a great help for me.

Thanks

Arun Vir Singh

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

i want the difference of time between clicking two buttons in a label. i tried most of the things but not working for me.

So, without knowing what most things are, all that's going to happen is you'll get the same stuff you already tried.

could anyone provide me the exact coding for this.

Where on this site have you read the announcement "Free coding solutions. Perfectly coded for your vague needs"?

There are multiple coding already there for those buttons however i want to use it to watch the break timings of the users.

Whatever that means. If you have multiple codings already, how do you know our perfect code will work well with your codings?

Please provide the exact code for this.

This would be a great help for me.

Of course it would. What do we get out of it?

Sorry, but the terms "provide exact code" and "I've tried most things" without explaining what you've tried are major red flags for us. They say you want us to do your work for you. Free. Anyone can say "I've tried".

Well I really apologies guys if you disturbed a lot. I don't want some one to work for me and yes i think that i will get solution here. By the way No Matters. i will resolve it anyhow. thanks for reading and post comments.

Just give us something to work with. We can certainly help, if you have someplace to start from, and give us enough details.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.