Helo every one
please tell me anybody where is the save a rar zip file password
we download a rar file and it is a password protect
we use many softwares but we cannot find his password
i think if we use a rar or zip file password then we cannot recover his password another system
beacause his setting in another system or save backup in real computer

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Ensure us on legality of this stuff you are asking. We are not cracking forum. See Member Rules

@pytony --- This is tagged "crack password illegal." So this is not legal. So please delete this thread and report the user.

That is my tagging.

Oh! But why didn't you delete the thread? You're a moderator, right?

I wanted to give chance for OP to respond and defend himself. Or realize what he was doing.

Original Poster, the one who asked the question.

He has run away, in fear of moderation. :-)

Hmmm... he is not showing up. Fifty six posts-quite a frequent post rate for a newbie. Of all those fifty six posts, only one post here. So there are two things that can happen:-

1. He posted here and became too busy posting in the other thread, not visiting this one. (not so probable)
  2. He posted here, saw your reply, saw that you are a moderator and decided to stay away from this thread. (probable)

What would you do if he showed up? If I was a moderator, I would just give him a warning and let him go. I do not think any of his other posts are illegal/offensive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.