1.11M Members

[Help] Improved version of VB6

Hi!

I don't know where to post this, but since this is vb6 thread i'll just post it here.

I need all of your support by voting Visual Basic Classic to be improved. here is the link: Bring back Classic Visual Basic, an improved version of VB6

To vote:
Click the vote button and Choose 3 and thats it. No need to register. We need a lot of votes so spread the word about it.

Thank you,

Indeed. I voted!!

I wish you the best of luck with this.

If MS does finally see the light and provide an update, I hope that they also will have the sense to draw the line on the .Net side of things and admit that it is not a natural progression from VB6 and in doing so eliminate the stuff in it that tries to tie it back to VB6. That stuff only confuses people.

@Jhai,

It may help if you request that a moderator "sticky" this thread for a month or two. Just make a posting and flag it as a bad post (I really dislike the name they use to request moderator attention).

I also suggest that you request that the title be changed to something like:

Please vote for "MS to update VB6" - we have their attention - Act Now!

This vote is now the fifth highest out of over 8000

Vote for VB6

Isn't it about time forums rewarded their contributors?

Earn rewards points for helping others. Gain kudos. Cash out. Get better answers yourself.

It's as simple as contributing editorial or replying to discussions labeled or OP Kudos

You
This is an OP Kudos discussion and contributors may be rewarded
View similar articles that have also been tagged: