Hi. Can I ask you for TWO favors?

FIRST: I want to build an application having a command button that can connect me through my modem to my ISP. Please, can you tell me what are the instructions that must be put in the code of the command button if I am using Visual Basic 6.0???

SECOND: If I want to load the Dial-up connection in the Network Connections folder, I cannot construct the path that I should include in the "Shell" instruction. What is the path to the Dial-up connection. IF the SHELL function doesn't work for such programs, what statement should be typed to open a dial-up connection???
Your help is highly appreciated and I thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Majid

Hi Majid from Spain, I know a litte Englis, y read your problem and I have one soution, I think it's good for you.
See:
http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.asp?ID=2089

Miuca
:) Saludos desde Barcelona :)

Hi. Can I ask you for TWO favors?

FIRST: I want to build an application having a command button that can connect me through my modem to my ISP. Please, can you tell me what are the instructions that must be put in the code of the command button if I am using Visual Basic 6.0???

SECOND: If I want to load the Dial-up connection in the Network Connections folder, I cannot construct the path that I should include in the "Shell" instruction. What is the path to the Dial-up connection. IF the SHELL function doesn't work for such programs, what statement should be typed to open a dial-up connection???
Your help is highly appreciated and I thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Majid

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.