:?: hai...i need ur help...i need sumbody here can send me a complete student profile system coding and interface..i really really need it pls.........it urgent..

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Maybe if u can give us a few more details about what you want it to do then i might be able to help u out but that isnt exactly a great amount of detail to work with at this stage.

Is this a homework assignment? If so, how much do you have coded already?

this is my first project....i already make the coding for student table on how to search the profile,to add,to save,delete..just that..i dont know what more table to add...i want to make it interesting and useful..

hai...i want the system able to search the student information,to add,save,delete..but i already done for it..i just dont know what more table shoud i add at least 3 more table...to make it more advance..and i need the coding...

hai...i want the system able to search the student information,to add,save,delete..but i already done for it..i just dont know what more table shoud i add at least 3 more table...to make it more advance..and i need the coding...

This may give you some inspiration.

I won't give you any code unless you pay me.

pls.help me to make my system its all about student profiling system.i need to usse access and vb6.0.give a code of it.

LOOK FOR PROJECT
MS ACTIVE X DATA OBJECT 2.7 LIBRARY
THEN CHECK IT....

FIRST
WE DECLARED A VARIABLE LIKE THESE....
IN MODULE

PUBLIC DBPROFILE AS NEW ADODB.CONNECTION
PUBLIC TBLPROFILE AS NEW ADODB.RECORDSET

THEN TYPE THIS CODE INTO THE FORM LOAD
DBPROFILE.CURSORLOCATION = ADUSECLIENT
DBPROFILE.OPEN "PROVIDER = MICROSOFT.JET.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source = " & App.Path & "\folderName\FileName.mdb"

adding portion...
dbprofile.begintrans
dbprofile.execute "INSERT INTO tblprofile ([Field1]) Values (' " & values1 & " ')
dbprofile.committrans

deleting portion...
dbprofile.begintrans
dbprofile.execute "DELETE FROM tblprofile WHERE [Field1] like ' " & values1 & " '
dbprofile.committrans

update portion...
dbprofile.begintrans
dbprofile.execute "UPDATE tblprofile SET [Field1] = ' " & values1 & " '
dbprofile.committrans

if you want more details ...
leave ur number here...
and i'll txt you...

ty...

hai in relation to profiling system please can you help me in my project employee profiling system.

genbabyface, Please do not use other posters posts. Rather start your own and we will try and help where we can. In the mean while, as was the case with apus_nurz, tell us more. What have you done from YOUR side thus far, and we will help.

We are unfortunately not here to do other peoples work for them. We will gladly though send you any code you want if we get paid for it.

i also need a computerized student profiling system
urgent

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.