1.11M Members

Help me to make exe

I had created one project using Ms access as backend.I have four forms in it.I cant able to create exe for that project.When i click make exe it is not responding(when i click the task manager it displays that not responding.im using xp os).Can some one help me pls....:sad:

Don't you think its rather vague description....Btw does your project work perfectly fine when you run it ? Is the problem only with the .exe creation or of the program as a whole.

Normally such behaviour happnes when a code snippet in your program goes in an infinte loop. Are you using while loops without specifying a proper terminating condition ?

Don't you think its rather vague description....Btw does your project work perfectly fine when you run it ? Is the problem only with the .exe creation or of the program as a whole.

Normally such behaviour happnes when a code snippet in your program goes in an infinte loop. Are you using while loops without specifying a proper terminating condition ?

Thank you for your reply...:)

I just calling a function...
Im not using any while loop.IM usning only nested if condition inside the func1 and func2

Eg:

command 1_click()
call fun1
end sub

public fun1()
call func 2
end function

public fun2()
call func3
end function

public func3()
end function

Is the above way is correct or i should give it in someother way???
But i thouroughly checked the error is arising in the above block

Then tell me how to call excel or someother applications in my Os apart from shell function???

The way you are defining the functions is incorrect. It should be

'write like this
public function func1( )
   msgbox "hello"
end function

'and not this way, the below one is incorrect

public func1( )
   msgbox "Hello"
end function

After this change it should work out fine.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article