is that vista or a skinned xp?

that would be xp

windowblinds?

those are sweet,
do you take requests?

if you want yeah, i made the first one using fyre on debian, and the second under GIMP btw.

how about a silver metallic one, with a blend of white and darker blue?

yeah ill have a try at it this week

if you want yeah, i made the first one using fyre on debian, and the second under GIMP btw.

That looks a lot like one of my old ones also made in the gimp (thats probably why!)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7098496/

Your wallpapers are awesome!

lol that newest one only has 43% because i accidentailly clicked on i dont like it instead of that i liked it :(

Here's my newly installed SLED 10 system with xgl.

nice. i cant stand the suse "slab" menu though

also does your updater work?

i got sled 10 about 9 months ago and for some reason the updater was screwed (seemed to be asimialr problem to the one that plauged opensuse 10.1)

It worked on my first installed, but not now, it's becuase you have to activate it.

nice. i cant stand the suse "slab" menu though

I've been using gimmie the last few days and it seems pretty decent

looks nice. Is that ubuntu or mint?

in case you ever want it pty, you can get an ubuntu compatible copy of the novell slab menu from either easyubuntu or automatix (cant remember which)

is that vista or a skinned xp?

It's skinned XP. Got the skin off www.deviantart.com. Ace skin.

windowblinds?

Nah, I just used uxthemepatcher and DL'ed the skin. Now I'm using eminence with windowblinds (if you were talking to someone else, then sorry, my mistake )

Links to the skins:

Royale Vista
Eminence (requires WindowBlinds, a very nice skin: borders of all the windows are translucent, looks almost as good as my mate's vista installation)

And here's a screenie of the new skin (cheers for the link to the widgets by the way ;) )

This psychedelic wallpaper came off www.wincustomize.com

heres my new theme:

Hers's my ol' Aquarium theme

hey ppl .... i dunno whts da prob, but i cant attach my file .... nuthin's cumin up

Popup Blocker?

the site wont load for me?

Er.. big Naruto fan here :P

Er.. big Naruto fan here :P

such a shame having an ugly pc is it a normal vista or a vista theme for xp?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.