I have a sample website written in ASP.NET 2.0 with AJAX, and cannot have it hosted on the web for legal purposes. I need a way to add my site to my resume/portfolio and be able to show it as a working example of my skills. I have read about creating custom Linux LiveCDs with apache configured to serve websites, I would like to do something just like that with my ASP.NET Site. Anyone know how?

Why don't you post the website with limited functionality or set with preset defaults that can never be changed more than at session?

Like, put something, like a watermark, over the images that say "PORTFOLIO SITE, NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" or something? You can always just add a popup to your template that will pop up on every page saying something like that, and at the end of the night, every night, you can reset your site to defaults (rid it all of added junk).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.