Hi,

I am working on a shopping cart .The code executes successfully and functions in my system, but after uploading the .dlls its giving an error like this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
DirectPay.WebForm1.InitializeComponent()
DirectPay.WebForm1.OnInit(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +241
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197

I have set the virtual directory , but no change its giving the same error always.

Can u please give a solution for my question.

Thanks,
Rani Alexander

Welcome ranialexander.

Post your source code. Please use bb code tags when you post your source code. In code editor - # icon represent code and /code tag. Your source code must be surrounded with code tag.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.