1.) I have problem uploading file. it work sometime and in the other hand will not work give and error that cannot find the path 'c:/upload/'
2.) i want to upload video file i could not upload video file please could anyone help me with VB.Net coding to upload video file (One thing i notice is when the file uploading that i was using is till working i can upload video lesser than 1000K but when it is more it give a time out)
3.) Thirdly, any file that i upload i want people to be able to download the file be it file or picture and video.
4.) Please what is the step to work on in watching video on my site i want people to watch video on my site.

Thank you so much as you help me in the contribution to my post

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hello there...there could be many problems to u r uploading thing..

well if u can elaborate more or if you can show me your code and specially your web.config file...

remember if u r sharing your code...then remove your credentials of u r live site...if u have mentinoned in your .config file..

may be i can help...

first create A folder in your root directory named AttachedFiles and then try this code

Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Attachment()
End Sub
Private Function Attachment() As String

If FileUpload1.HasFile Then
Dim strpath As String = Server.MapPath("~\AttachedFiles").ToString
Dim strAthpath As String
strAthpath = Path.Combine(strpath, FileUpload1.FileName)
FileUpload1.SaveAs(strAthpath)
Label1.Text = "File Upload Successfully"
Return True
Else
Label1.Text = ""
Return Nothing
End If
End Function

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.