Good morning,

I need to create an application in ASP.NET which will give the users the ability to select a date and a room name which will then display the schedule for that particular room in reference to the selected date, attached is a picture of what I mean called "initial view.jpg" . Then for displaying it I need something along the lines of "schedule details.jpg" . I am really new at ASP.NET, if someone could direct towards the right tutorials, or where to start I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

John

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Thank you so much for your offer to help.

I will be sure to go and read the link you provided me with.

John

Thanks for the link vuyiswamb, however would you happen to know of a less expensive solution by any chance?

John

Hello vuyiswamb,

I looked at the Telerik solution and after much thinking it looks like we could spend the money.
If I may ask, how would you approach developping a solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
John

Good Day john

I am Glad you like them. Please give me more details about your project and i will advice. You can even reach me at Vuyiswamb@gmail.com if you don't find me here or at www.dotnetfunda.com i work there.

Thank you vuyiswamb.
I am looking right now into the how it works, before bothering you with a question, I want to make sure I try everything I can, plus that is hte best way to learn.

Thanks again, I will be sure to contact if I have a question.

John

No Problem, i will be here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.