Hi,

I tried to view crystal report by using crystal report viewer in Visual Studio 2010.
However when i tried to declare ReportDocument, it is underlined with blue curly line.
I had done the following in the code behind file.

Imports System.Data
Imports System.Data.Odbc

Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine
Imports CrystalDecisions.Shared
Imports CrystalDecisions.Web

the first two crystalDecisions was underlined with green curly line as well, and i had no idea how to solve it.

i had done the following in asp.net page

<%@ Register Assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"
    Namespace="CrystalDecisions.Web" TagPrefix="CR" %>

<form ID="crystalForm" runat="server">
   <div>
        <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server" AutoDataBind="true"
            EnableDatabaseLogonPrompt="False" EnableParameterPrompt="False" PrintMode="ActiveX" />
    </div>
    </form>

Anyone can help?.. Thanks for your time..

Hi all, I had solved the problem. The problem is too many compilation setting in the web.config file. However another problem had arise. When i click on the next button or print button, the crystal report disappear!!~.. HELP!!~..

Hi, I had solved the problem by putting the calling crystal report statement out of postback statement.

I TRY TO CHANGE THE NAMESPACE TO IMPORTS CRYSTALDECISIONS.CRYSTALREPORTS.ENGINE.REPORTDOCUMENT

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.