Hi,
I am working on a project to manage information of our faculty from ASP.net in C#.
There are profiles for lecturer,student and department head.
When Admin set privileges to do tasks Eg:edit student details, this should be appear only in the lecturer profile as a links to edit those data.
So, I want to create the admin page with ability to do those tasks and I have no idea to do that:(
Can you please give ideas,links or tutorials.
Thanks.

Regards
pimzy

In admin page you give the link to registered user then only possible and easy also
registered user have user login details in that you put category of user lecturer,student,dept head when lecturer login get detail of reg user to session check in session if lecturer related data loaded then enable edit student detail link

Exampl Syntax

if(Session["user_Type"]=="L")
{
//Visible the link
}
//L-lecturer,H-head,S-student Taken as Example

Thanks this idea helps me a lot.
I think there's way to create user profiles in ASP.net.Can i used that to create profiles and identify a particular user_Type?

Your Problem solved means Please Put solved

Thanks this idea helps me a lot.
I think there's way to create user profiles in ASP.net.Can i used that to create profiles and identify a particular user_Type?

Not fully solved.The above problem remains yet.Can u help me?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.