Hi,

I've created a registration form within a table. The image is attached. Capture14
The Batch section is not aligned to the left of the table column becuase of it's format. When I changed the Address text box to Multiline, that too has moved to the right. The Css Class for all textboxes are 'textentry'. Please advice.

I would also like to know how to classify the Registraion form into two, as there are Students and Teachers. Please could any expert suggest what would be the best design?

Thanks

You can make use of Ajax to display registration success/fail message.
Ajax Control Toolkit: http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/AjaxControlToolkitSampleSite/

You can create table within the table to adjust the alignment of different controls in your registration form.
For batch and address field controls - create a table in your parent table column, divide it into columns accourdingly. Then you can adjust control by aligning them.

You can use multiview to classify the registration form for teachers and students.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.