HI
Part 1: I have 4 classes Handler, ResultE, QueryE and the HealthMonitor. The Handler, ResultE, QueryE classes have to send a message every 1 min (for example, the time is defined in each class) to the HealthMonitor.
So i implemented the Observer patter. The Handler, ResultE, QueryE as Subjects and the HealthMonitor as the Observer.

part 2: as in the example every 1 min the Handler, ResultE and the QueryE has to notify the status(the status of the current instance) to the HealthMonitor. if there is not notification from the handler the healthMonitor calls the Proxy and initiates the other instancse of the handler.

how do i do part 2? do i have to use the observer pattern there also

appreciate a reply
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Part 1: I have 4 classes Handler, ResultE, QueryE and the HealthMonitor. The Handler, ResultE, QueryE classes have to send a message every 1 min (for example, the time is defined in each class) to the HealthMonitor.

Most of the threads that you posted you never mention or even bother to mention does it work?

I think beside me there's few other members who have help you in the past but you never reply back to let the member know whether the code they provided works or not.

How do you expect anyone to help you if you don't even say Thanks the members who did or even Click Solve to let the member your issue is solved?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I notice you reply the old threads. Don't you think it's a bit late?

Thanks for the downvote. That show me that you are not a very nice person.

Good luck with the JSP code.

no point arguing in a question forum. it was not me who added the down vote

thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.