1.11M Members

Deprecated: Function mysql_db_query()

I have a problem at login to the site:

Constantly message appears:

Deprecated: Function mysql_db_query() is deprecated in /home/vebsajt/public_html/hosting/config/functions.php on line 53

Deprecated: mysql_db_query() [function.mysql-db-query]: This function is deprecated; use mysql_query() instead in /home/vebsajt/public_html/hosting/config/functions.php on line 53

the file in line 53 functions is:

$check_login = mysql_db_query($db, "SELECT * FROM table_logins where session='$my_session' and type='client'", $connection);
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where might be a mistake?

Thank you very much!

The mistake is quite clear. That function is deprecated (out of date, no longer supported) and you should use mysql_query() as the message states.

The mistake is quite clear. That function is deprecated (out of date, no longer supported) and you should use mysql_query() as the message states.

Yes, I did so:

Instead mysql_db_query () I put mysql_query () but now reported another error:

Warning: mysql_query () expects at most 2 parameters, 3 given in / home /...

We also do not see any more fields to login.

If you have a look at the documentation you'll see that your first parameter ($db) should be removed.

If you have a look at the documentation you'll see that your first parameter ($db) should be removed.

Throughout the functions.php file, the more lines of code is

$ check_login = mysql_db_query ($ db, "SELECT * FROM table_logins where session = '$ my_session' and type = 'client'", $ connection);

When you change the mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM table_logins where
session = '$ my_session' and type = 'client' ", $ connection);

Coming now to more problems because they lose the login fields and visit the site to see logout, when you do leads to a new error:

Deprecated: Function mysql_db_query () is deprecated in / home / website / public_html / hosting / client / login.php on line 15

When you change the login.php file and data connection (instead of mysql_db_query>> mysql_query) then the login page error appears:

ERROR MESSAGE

YOU MUST RUN THE FILE FIRST install.php

Thus, only changes mysql_query () seems to be the happiest solution, although only temporarily solves the error alert but not an error.

YOU MUST RUN THE FILE FIRST install.php

Are you using Drupal?

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: