Im in over my head and have a small project to complete using MS Access. It involves setting up 3 tables, creating forms, queries and a report. I have a narrative that describes what is needed. I am willing to pay to get this done, but for somebody that is familiar with Access it shouldn't even be a challenge. I have already developed the tables with data, just need the other stuff complete..ie one-to-many relationships established, forms, queries, report and a switchboard developed.

I can pay using Paypal..so if you are interested in picking up a little extra cash, PLEASE reply to my email address or private message on here I guess..[email removed].

THANK YOU!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I think it will be better and easier for you to tell us what you exactly want to achieve and what you have done so far and the problems that you are facing and then people can cheap in and help and in doing that you will learn so that if you see someone struggling in the same area you will be able to help.

Just having some doing that for you and pay will not help much. if you are still interested please tell us what you want to do and the problems that you are currently facing

Many Thanks

Can you tell us what exactly the project is?

Work for hire topics belong in the Looking To Hire section of the Business Exchange and are not allowed in the technical forums.

If the OP wishes to ask technical questions related to completing his project, he can make a new thread for those.

Closing this thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.