my xampp was giving me problem so i del it and download a new one. now the problem is that all my database and table got del.

however i did safe my old xampp folder before del it. if there a way i can get my sql table script from that folder. so that way i can just import the file in my new xammp?

in my old xampp folder i went in:
xampp > mysql > data and it as all my database and tables.

this is inside the >data folder: these are my tables

db.opt
user.frm

so i try to go in my localhost>phpadmin and import the user.frm file but iam getting a errer:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '? ' at line 1

which i dont get. how can there be a syntax error? i didnt wrote the script the xammp creates it for me. so that mean there shouldnt be any errors.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

it said that you need .frm .myd and .myi files. but in my folder i only have .frm files.

yes and didnt worked also i my folder dont have .myd and myi files for some reason.

i looked under xammp>mysql>data

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.