Hello all
I have installed fantastico deluxe but when I try to install any script it gave me error

You do not have access to that database (wrdp1)!

can any body help me out on this please

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Where is this error coming from?

bcd97558c84cc7358d91793fbce74009

This post has no text-based content.
Member Avatar for diafol

Have you checked your db server credentials are correct?

http://hashoutloud.com/wptest/wp-admin/

gives this...

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host's database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Yes db credentials are correct.actually this is not only happening with wp, but for all other scripts installing through fantastico
I tried with softaculous(free version) and its installing the script very well.
What I see is fantastico is unable to connect the db with db user and I dont know why

Member Avatar for diafol

Do you have to use it? I really don't like installers. Can't you install the Worpress version of your choice manually?

I dont have to use it but other users (on shared vps) will have to use it since they are newbies

I have caught the problem
actually my default mysql and mysql user prefix in cpanel is hashoutl_ so the database created in cpanel while installing fantastico is hashoutl_wrdp1 whereas if you see the screenshot the factastico is considering the database hashoutl_hashoutloud_wrdp1 that is the reason unable to connect
can u tell me how do I fix this db issue ?

Member Avatar for diafol

Have you sent a ticket to your host?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.