unblocking the java script IN IE

Member Avatar
cpeeyush1
Light Poster
29 posts since Sep 2008
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 2 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 0 [?]

hi i am designing a web page that contains to many java script but the problem is that when i open it in IE then IE block the java script and shows a yellow bar at the top then when i unblock it then IE shows my script i know that is a default setting for IE but i want that is there any solution that IE will not block my java script so the IE user's can directly see it
reply soon.......
THANK U
-PC(INDIA)

Question Self-Answered as of 5 Years Ago
Member Avatar
~s.o.s~
Failure as a human
10,399 posts since Jun 2006
Reputation Points: 2,496 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 992 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 72 [?]
Administrator
Featured

> is there any solution that IE will not block my java script so the IE
> user's can directly see it

Simply put, no, otherwise there would be little point in providing security settings for browsers.

Member Avatar
StefenL
Newbie Poster
1 post since Jan 2010
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 0 [?]

I'm using script at http://www.educatorsforum.net that I have used many years without a problem. Recently, I'm revising the site using Expression Web 3 and that same script is now a problem. There must be a solution.

hi i am designing a web page that contains to many java script but the problem is that when i open it in IE then IE block the java script and shows a yellow bar at the top then when i unblock it then IE shows my script i know that is a default setting for IE but i want that is there any solution that IE will not block my java script so the IE user's can directly see it
reply soon.......
THANK U
-PC(INDIA)

You
This question has already been solved: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article