Hello,

I am trying to insert an html document into a modal window based on the results of a database query using plone/tal and jquery.

What I need is for the "href records/rpc*_url" to be a link to the html document of the same name as the query result.
i.e. result = ss-c-1 link = /ss-c-1.html

So when the user clicks on the result in the table, the html document opens in the modal.

<tr tal:repeat="records context/com-int" style="display: table-row;">
<td colspan="10">

<p> Credits </p>
    <a href="#?w=928" rel="popup_name" class="poplight">Learn More</a>
    <div id="popup_name" class="popup_block"><a tal:content="records/rpc1_url" tal:attributes="href records/rpc1_url"></a></div>

<ul><strong>           
<li><a tal:content="records/rpc1" tal:attributes="href records/rpc1_url"></a></li>
<li><a tal:content="records/rpc2" tal:attributes="href records/rpc2_url"></a></li>
<li><a tal:content="records/rpc3" tal:attributes="href records/rpc3_url"></a></li>
<li><a tal:content="records/rpc4" tal:attributes="href records/rpc4_url"></a></li>
<li><a tal:content="records/rpc5" tal:attributes="href records/rpc5_url"></a></li>
<li><a tal:content="records/rpc6" tal:attributes="href records/rpc6_url"></a></li></strong>
     </ul>
   </td>
</tr>

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017
<script type="text/javascript">
			function openG()
			{
				window.showModalDialog('profile.php', window); //Send the current window object as a parameter
			}
		</script>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.