w33n 0 Light Poster

Greetings,

I was wondering if any of you could help solve this issue...

I am using lightbox2 on a photo gallery page to display images. I also have flash files that I am displaying using another system called lightwindow. Both do generally the same thing (darken b/g of page and display image/flash). I use lightwindow because lightbox doesn't support flash. For some reason I get a big black box at the top of the screen when I source the codes together in the HTML. It also adds a contiunously loading white box at the bottom of the screen.

If I comment the Javascript code in the <head> tags out of the HTML for one of them the other displays and works properly. I can't get them both to work at the same time in IE8+ though. They both work perfectly in everything other browser :( .

Check out the attached screenshot. It also has the window that pops up with the error. It says there's issues with the .js files, however they are both unchanged and downloaded and installed exactly the way they need to be for it to work.

I would appreciate it if any of you could take a look and help figure out why these two codes interfere with each other it would be great.

The URL is http://www.bryan-wiener.com/portfolio.html

PLEASE HELP!!! :S

Here's the HTML (definitely the issue):

<!--LIGHTWINDOW-->

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="lightwindow/css/default.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="lightwindow/css/lightwindow.css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightwindow/javascript/prototype.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="lightwindow/javascript/effects.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="lightwindow/javascript/lightwindow.js"></script>

<!--LIGHTWINDOW-->

<!--LIGHTBOX-->

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/lightbox.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

<!--END LIGHTBOX-->
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.