Hello

Im wondering if Thickbox is movable. If not, is there a alternative that I can quick change to (meaning almost no transtition) so I make a modal window movable....Must support iframes.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I haven't found anything that says it can. I did see this on their website: "While Thickbox had its day, it is not maintained any longer, so we recommend you use some alternatives." So this may be the time to do just that. Personally, I'm a fan of HighSlide.

Highslide looks nice. I just wish it was movable from all the edges (top, bottom, right, left, upperright, botton left, etc) as I dont need to resize it.

Ill try to see if I can implement it easy in my system...

I suggest you just ask this on their forum if you can't find it. The support is usually very good.

Member Avatar for diafol

I think most thickboxes, lightboxes, dialogs etc reserve the top strip to move it around, I can't remember one that you can grab and drag from anywhere.

I think most thickboxes, lightboxes, dialogs etc reserve the top strip to move it around, I can't remember one that you can grab and drag from anywhere.

Undoable with thickbox.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.