I'm working on a music streaming website for iPads and iPhones the website is programmed mostly with php and html. The website uses the website layout iwebkit (http://snippetspace.com/portfolio/iwebkit/). My question is how do I make box appear at the bottom of the screen that is always on the screen even when a visitor goes to another page on my website. the box would display the music player (probably just the default html5 audio player for now) on every page so that the music doesnt stop when a visitor clicks on a link on my website.

Any information on how to do this would be appreciated or where I can find a tutorial on how to do this would be nice. I can't find it on google.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

even when a visitor goes to another page on my website

If the page reloads, the music will stop. My guess is the only way would be a single page with all content dynamically loaded through AJAX.

If the page reloads, the music will stop. My guess is the only way would be a single page with all content dynamically loaded through AJAX.

Do you know any good tutorials or and good places where I can learn how to do this?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.