I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a image / video gallery that behaves in this mannor. When a link is clicked, the area of the page that is suppose to show the image / video gallery splats out, whereas, each title grows from invisible to visible just before the tiles are at full size, they rotate vertically, then the effect is complete and the thumbnails are shown then clicking on one either shows either the image or the video as a fancybox layout.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

I'm not sure of any such applications out there, there may be one somewhere but your requirements are too specific to be likely to find an exact match amongst the opensource gallery projects out there.

You might do best to build your own on top of an existing full-featured UI framework like jquery ui

http://jqueryui.com/

Happy coding
Ben

I'm not the expert to create such project, soon I hope :) In the meantime maybe someone has a suggestion :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.