How can i Import contact using javascript in jsp.

Regards,

sm3128

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Would you please care to elaborate more on that ?

Would you please care to elaborate more on that ?

I want to import contact from yahoo gmail myspace linkedin facebook in to my web site (I m using jsp) i want to use it javascript is it posible if yes the plz provide me source for the same.

posible if yes the plz provide me source for the same.

Here is the code which you can use directly without too much modification.

IF you know any source using javascript that are import contact then provide plz.

With Regards,

Sm3128

Then check this link out, It should help you out for facebook. Similarly you can check for Linked-IN and others

Why should I or anyone else give you ready made code for something that is assigned to be done by you either at your workplace or as an assignment.

Not bad suggetion my friend.

But i want to deploy immidiate this one i mean to say if u have any immidiate souce then it will be helpful to me.

may be now u understand.

regards,
Sm3128

Not bad suggetion my friend.

But i want to deploy immidiate this one i mean to say if u have any immidiate souce then it will be helpful to me.

may be now u understand.

regards,
Sm3128

What I understand is quite simple, you wish to take mine or someone else's code and show it off as your own and that is something no one will help you on , especially in this forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.