Hi

I am running an jsp application thru which the values are saved in mysql. all values are saved twice.Pls help me how to avoid that

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

FYI Also posted here.

@OP If you are going to cross-post, please at least have the decency to say that and post the links to all in all of the threads, as well as providing summarys of what has happened from time to time. No one likes to waste their time making suggestions others have already made. You should be wasting yours keeping everybody else abreast of what you've already been advised. It's only common decency.

Now, add links to any other cross-post you may have, please.

Actually i thought that daniweb and java forums r 2 different forums. so i posted my query in both so that i can get reply in any of these two. and i know the decency. pls dont teach me.

Actually i thought that daniweb and java forums r 2 different forums. so i posted my query in both so that i can get reply in any of these two. and i know the decency. pls dont teach me.

They are two different forums, but how does that change things? It might make it harder for anyone to know that they have wasted their time, but they will still have wasted it. So maybe you don't "know the decency" and I do need to teach you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.