Hi all I am having a jsp page where I have entered radion button value ,like this:--
<td><input type="radio" name="billType" value="1"/> <font color =blue> Brief Bill</font></td>
<td><input type="radio" name="billType" value="2" /> <font color =blue>Detailed Bill</font></td>
<td><input type="radio" name="billType" value="3" /> <font color =blue>Itemized bill</font></td></tr>

Now I want to get this value in my class in an integer variable so that I can use it at other places also, how can I get this integer value out of it.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for stbuchok

Please try posting this in the JSP or Java forums. This is the JavaScript forum, which has absolutely nothing to do with Java or JSP.

@stbuchok please do not advise people to repost it as then they will face warning/infraction for multiposting. Instead of that hit "Flag Bad Post", write short message "move to JSP" and moderator/admin will take care of it

THREAD MOVED

Member Avatar for stbuchok

Will do from now on. Thanks.

use this link http://www.exampledepot.com/egs/javax.servlet.jsp/myform.jsp.html

and instead of String in the java bean use int and instead of initializing the values to "" use 0 or an int number

for the form (instead of true/false use values) and at top of header make sure you set the properties

<jsp:setProperty name="form" property="*" />
<p style="text-align:center;">Yes<input type="radio" name="check" value="true"<jsp:getProperty name="form" property="check" />/>No<input type="radio" checked="true" name="check" value="false" <jsp:getProperty name="form" property="check" />/></p>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.