Hi ,
How to write the database connection(insert,delete or select query) within javascript function.Is it possible.Anyone can you help me

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi ,
How to write the database connection(insert,delete or select query) within javascript function.Is it possible.Anyone can you help me

Thank you

You could put java code in JSP tags in a javascript function. I think that should be possible.

hi,
can u please send me some sample coding of javascript having a database connection.

thank Q.

JavaScript database connection? Are you sure you know what you talking about?
Secondly, please read forum rules. We try to help solve your problems but not doing your job...

Being rude is among the forum rules as well.

Javascript is a Client-side language. So it can't use DB itself. But if you really want to use javascript with a database then the closest you can come is AJAX. Search the forums for some AJAX examples and you can always google on tutorials, tho my tip is www.tizag.com, their tutorials are very well structured and have learned me the basics of every language they provide tutorials for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.