i'm creating the Simple CRUD Using Jsp, Servlet and MySQL program and i'm using the eclipse, and i all most done it, finally i'm going to run myself, it can't be run. i will install the jar file of jstl, servlet, mysql connector and finally standard.jar files are installed. but i'm getting exactly this error, any one out of this problem of error. thanks in advance.

![this is image of error, and i will try to start the server to right click one the tomcat v6.0 server at localhost to find start button, to click and displaying this window]

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Check if that file exists in that location.

hey buddy, i ill do Open launch configuration, they Class path in here only C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0/webapps/jtechemployee/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/, but i'm going to check the build path, in there the jar is located C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0/lib, my seniors are already told me you must put in C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0/webapps/jtechemployee/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib.
then ill do it, copy the jstl.jar file to change that location, but i'm getting now this error: The archive: /Simple1/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/jstl-1.2.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist. –

finally, i got that. i ill start the 2servers. 1.i ill start the monitor tomcat and 2.already i ill create the and ser default server in this program. so, that only getting that error, i ill slop the 1st one the now the server is running... Any thanks for the replys and informations....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.