I want to have the user fill out a form with the email address they would like to send to and a short message and be able to send it without opening an external mail program like outlook is that possible?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There is the built in PHP mail function but there is also a mailer in the PEAR package for PHP.

There is the built in PHP mail function but there is also a mailer in the PEAR package for PHP.

thanks i'm checking it out now :) hopefully it will be what i need - hopefully more replys will pop up - thanks again for your reply!

I made a registration form but what I am trying to do is set it up so that if a person chooses something, another option opens up. For example, if the person can choose between Camp A and Camp B, whichever Camp they choose, a certain list of prices will appear, instead of having 2 entire lists. It confuses some people because they don't know which price/camp applies to them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.