Hi,

I am hoping some is going to be able to help me here because i am going crazy trying to figure this out.

I am trying to code some php to interact with a web service that another company has provided. Below is the php code i have created.

<?php

$soapclient = new soapclient("http://www.humyo.com/Assets/StorageAPI.wsdl");

$hash = $soapclient->getAuthToken('emailaddress','password','API v1.0');

print_r($hash);

$result = $soapclient->createUser($hash -> authToken,'31','65','emailaddresshere','simon','22563','GB');

print_r($result);

What i am trying to achieve starts from the $hash line. The results of this query when actioned on its own is:

Array
( [authToken] => MGViMmViMjVlMDQxMDNjZmNiZmVhY2aiMzkYYYZjZjM4OTc2IQ==
[user_id] => 34 )

What i need to find out is how from that line i can just pull the authToken and insert it to the $result query. I currently have $hash -> authToken but that does not work.

Does any one know how or a way i can pull just the authToken from the first query and enter it in to the second query.

If you need any more info please let me know.

regards,

james

Hi,

I am hoping some is going to be able to help me here because i am going crazy trying to figure this out.

I am trying to code some php to interact with a web service that another company has provided. Below is the php code i have created.

<?php

$soapclient = new soapclient("http://www.humyo.com/Assets/StorageAPI.wsdl");

$hash = $soapclient->getAuthToken('emailaddress','password','API v1.0');

print_r($hash);

$result = $soapclient->createUser($hash -> authToken,'31','65','emailaddresshere','simon','22563','GB');

print_r($result);

What i am trying to achieve starts from the $hash line. The results of this query when actioned on its own is:

Array
( [authToken] => MGViMmViMjVlMDQxMDNjZmNiZmVhY2aiMzkYYYZjZjM4OTc2IQ==
[user_id] => 34 )

What i need to find out is how from that line i can just pull the authToken and insert it to the $result query. I currently have $hash -> authToken but that does not work.

Does any one know how or a way i can pull just the authToken from the first query and enter it in to the second query.

If you need any more info please let me know.

regards,

james

Hi james,

I think u have to pass your data with array. i mean first create array for your data and then passed it from your class method.

Spot on cheers - what you suggested did the trick.

Regards,

james

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.