Hie everyone.

Its been a year now using PHP and i think i do understand it now but dont understand what a PHP framework is and what it is used for, how it works, and if its necessary to use it.

please help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

A PHP framework is a web application development platform that helps you to write PHP programs. There are many PHP Frameworks. Popular among them is the Zend Framework. Visit the following link for more info: http://www.phpframeworks.com/

Hie everyone.

Its been a year now using PHP and i think i do understand it now but dont understand what a PHP framework is and what it is used for, how it works, and if its necessary to use it.

please help

My opinion: real php programmers don't use frameworks, they build their own through time. Anytime I need a new widget, I build a class and add it to my library.

I agree with you and I've been thinking deeply how and when I can be able to develop a unique platform to power my applications.

My opinion: real php programmers don't use frameworks, they build their own through time. Anytime I need a new widget, I build a class and add it to my library.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.