i am new for php and mysql.
i am using three textbox and one submit button. it consider as userid , firstname, lastname and add button. and i am using mysql data base. when i give the input and click the add button it will store to mysql database. and it will show the table format. and again i will add the value in runtime. it shows the value in table
finally i click the userid cell in a table it will show the relevent value in the relevent textbox.
please help me how to use some methods. i dont know.
thanks advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

wat is problem

wat is problem

i think u have read my qn. before i store the all data into mysql database. my problem is when i click table definition part it will show td value in page. how to show that value. it retreive from the database.
but when i click that td it doesnot show the value. thats all.

and it will show the table format. and again i will add the value in runtime. it shows the value in table
finally i click the userid cell in a table it will show the relevent value in the relevent textbox.
please help me how to use some methods. i dont know.
thanks advance.

i cant under stand this part

can u explain it again PLZ .

Better yet, let's see the code that you're talking about.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.