--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,
i am creating one website with image security that is i have some set of images. in my signup form i want to show one image with some charaters after that i will give one text box to fill that characters which is showed in image then i want to check image character is matches with textfield character if not i want to another message with error message and then i want to give one option that is if i click refresh i want to show another image like this can anyone tell me how to do this or otherwise can anyone can give some example code for this

thanks in advance
Punitha pary

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

yes this is captcha..
check this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,
i am creating one website with image security that is i have some set of images. in my signup form i want to show one image with some charaters after that i will give one text box to fill that characters which is showed in image then i want to check image character is matches with textfield character if not i want to another message with error message and then i want to give one option that is if i click refresh i want to show another image like this can anyone tell me how to do this or otherwise can anyone can give some example code for this

thanks in advance
Punitha pary

Remember, you may need the GD library for this :idea:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.